Support advice & connections
Community is key in Ealing and through the BID team, business-to-business relationships and local engagement flourish. Information and networking are key to successful business and we continue to work hard to ensure you’re kept informed.
Regularly delivering free training courses, ensuring your business and your employees have the right training and evidence of continuing development. Run by external providers, these courses are fully certified and have helped ensure your staff are able to work effectively and efficiently. Courses have included emergency first aid at work and food hygiene.
Casework and requests to help come to the team each day. Everything from information on licence applications to basement leaks, and help with contacting the Council - we’re here to help and support you.
The ways we help include:
- Connect businesses and drive local procurement;
- Contact and welcome new businesses to the area, ensuring they are aware of our projects and benefits before opening
- Host more informal street meets, a great chance to talk business, worries or gossip over a beer or two!
- Run free of charge sessions on subjects including business advice, legal requirements, licensing changes and pension changes
- Complete or support applications that help your business, such as street trading or advertising
- Partner with Ealing Council to offer subsidised grants for shop front improvements
- Work with University of West London to expand our training and short courses
- Encourage and support start-ups into the town centre empty office space and retail units