What is a MESS Radio?
A StoreNet radio scheme, managed through MRS Communications, allowing businesses to be in instant communication with each other, for a proactive approach to reducing and managing crime.
Mechanics of the service:
- The MESS radio will allow you to communicate with other businesses on the scheme, the CCTV control centre, the Metropolitan Police, Ealing Broadway Centre security team and the MIE team.
- All training for the scheme is provided by M.R.S communications.
- Monthly usage reports will be provided at the security meetings.
- All radio users will be obliged to attend at least 6 security meeting held by Make it Ealing.
User Guide Lines:
- All businesses should sign on and off the radio daily – this is done turning the radio off and on.
- Radios should be charged overnight and businesses ready to accept and transmit messages from when they open.
- All users must be trained and fully conversant with the system.
- Messages should be kept clear and concise.
- Need more training on using the radio system please contact M.R.S communications to arrange in house training. 02920 810810 Training is free.