- 1.1 We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
2. Collecting personal information
- 2.1 We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information: information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths.
4. Disclosing personal information
- 4.1 We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- 4.2 We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- 4.3 Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
6. Retaining personal information
- 6.1 This Section 6 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
- 6.2 Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
7. Security of personal information
- 7.1 We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- 7.2 We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- 7.3 All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- 7.4 You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- 7.5 You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
- 8.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- 8.2 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
9. Your rights
- 9.1 In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
10. Third party websites
- 10.1 Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- 10.2 We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
11. Updating information
- 11.1 Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
12. Our details
- 12.1 This website is operated by Now Media.
- 12.2 We are registered in England under registration number 3155544, and our registered office is at Formal House, 60 St Georges Place, Cheltenham GL50 3PN.
- 12.3 You can contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org